If the situation arises where you, me or everyone needs to self-isolate for 2 weeks or more:
• Your sessions will switch to the online video platform Zoom. This can be accessed from your mobile, tablet, laptop or PC. Zoom is a secure password protected software used in counselling and psychotherapy and I will send you a link to join our meeting at our agreed time.
• Sessions will continue on line for as long as you or I need to do so.
• Secure online payment can be made available.
It is important to remember that:
• You will still need ongoing emotional support, and sudden inconsistent breaks can be harmful to your progress.
• Regardless of what is going on in the world outside, we can continue to work consistently together on the issues that brought you to therapy.
• Being in quarantine can bring it’s own challenges (not just increased health anxiety) and online counselling can help you to manage these.
This is a time of change for us all, but the opportunity to talk is always there.
With My Very Best Wishes,